Met Player for Free Oct 10th - Oct 16th
Try Met Player for FREE for 7 days again!
Two hundred and forty extraordinary Met performances are available to watch and listen to – on your computer – thanks to Met Player, the company's online streaming service.
There are two choices:
1 - if you don't want to register you can wach certain arias
2 - you can register for a 7 day trial HERE and you can choose what you want from the list. I advise you to do that. If you haven't seen the Met's productions yet, this is your chance. Browse the catalogue. There are so many interesting things there to watch and listen. Be careful though: If you do not cancel your trial prior to the end of seven days, you will be charged $14.99 per month for a monthly subscription.
Angela Gheorghiu appears in the followings. The same p roductions as last time.
- La Boheme (March 2th 1994) - AUDIO (Litherland, Leech, Robertson//Rizzi)
- La Traviata (February 11th 2006) - AUDIO (Kaufmann, Michaels-Moore//Armiliato)
- La Boheme (April 5th 2008) - VIDEO (Vargas, Tezier//Luisotti)
- La Rondine (January 10th 2009) - VIDEO (Alagna, Oropesa, Brenciu//Armiliato)
Met Player introduced a new operas:
- L'Elisir D'Amore (November 16th 1991) - video (Battle, Pavaroti, Levine)
- Les Contes D'Hoffmann (January 8th 1988) - video (Bradley, Alexander, Troyanos, Shicoff, Morris, Dutoit)
- Aida (February 20th 1954) - audio (Milanov, Barbieri, Baum, Warren, Hines, Cleva)
- Carmen (January 31st 1953) - audio (Güden, Barbieri, Del Monaco, Guarre, Reiner)
- Rigoletto (december 29th 1945) - audio (Sayão, Lipton, Björling, Warren, Cordon, Sadero)