THE fan blog
Contact: irina.stanescu@ymail.com
round minus
round plus

If you're wondering where Angela is these days...

...then you should know she's in Bucharest. She was a guest at a tv show on TVR 1 (a local station) called "Danutz S.R.L." on Sunday afternoon. I don't know much about it as I was not at home. My friends called me to tell me she's on TV. The show will be rebroadcasted on TVR1 on Friday, February 5th from 10:10am. I'll be at work but maybe someone can capture it.
.
I wasn't home because I was at the Opera last evening. Cosi fan tutte, by Mozart. The part of Fiordiligi was performed by Iulia Isaev, a Romanian soprano that sings mostly in Vienna, but from time to time she comes to Bucharest. She was very, very good. You can see the photos from the performance HERE.
.
She was colleague with Angela at the Conservatory and she also declared in a recent interview that they remained good friends. The rest is a little bit obvious. Yes, Angela came to see her. Knowing she's in Bucharest I sort of expected her to show up, but I wasn't sure. She came during the interval, directly from the tv station. After every meeting with her I think I need to take some breathing control lessons for unexpected encounters :). It's a feeling that can't be controlled. It just happens. It was amazing. She's very, very beautiful, smartly dressed and always smiling.
.
These few moments in front of Angela were the best birthday present I could get. I'm happy. And I'll be happy for the rest of the week.
.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Irina!The exact date of your birthday?
    I read on Opera Online that Angela looked stunningly beautiful, with a special light in her eyes.That's wonderful.
    I won't be able to watch the show on Friday ,I hope somebody will tape the interview with Angela.Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cris. It was on 30th. And yes, she looked absolutely beautiful. When she's in the room, everything else shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STAY WORM THERE IN BUCHAREST
    I HOPE WE WILL SEE YOU SOMETIMES SOON IN CHICAGO
    I AM SO GLAD I CAN HEAR YOU ON YOUTUBE...WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE ANY OFFICIAL VIDEO UPDATES THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I find wonderful is the fact that she stopped and took a few minutes to talk to us, to answer our questions, to give us a hug and an incredible smile!!! The consideration and the respect she has for her fans is amazing! Indeed, she looked stunning and radiant, and she was breathtaking, not only in appearance, but mainly in attitude. Thank you, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But please don't stay worm. That is by far too "earthy" for a creature as appearently heavenly as you are / she is ;-))))

    ReplyDelete