THE fan blog
Contact: irina.stanescu@ymail.com
round minus
round plus

Aie, Pourquoi On S'Aime, Angela & Roberto duet



.
O la la!!! Where did this come from? Unexpected but most welcomed. When I listened to the sample on fnac.com I had some doubts. They only give you 30 seconds. A few days ago I talked about how different an opera singer sounds when the voice is used for another type of music. I guess you finished listening by now. Well, it's Angela's voice indeed :)
.
This song is on Roberto's latest CD released yesterday, Hommage a Luis Mariano. If anybody knows, let me know please when it was recorded (from the booklet or other sources...). EDIT: the CD was first released in 2006. My question refers to this song in particular.
.
The CD is on sale also as MP3 files. The song is also on Roberto's previous "Hommage CD", but there's another lady singing there.
.

10 comments:

  1. This song, with Roberto and Angela, was on the CD "Roberto Alagna canta a Luis Mariano". It was the Spanish version of the initial CD of 2005. Some songs remained in French, and Angela replaced Arielle Dombasle (French singer and actress) in this song. The CD was released in December 2006, and it always on Virgin website. And I have it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://robertoalagna.charmandising.com/index.php?ref=16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Annie. I know about the CD and also about Mrs Dombasle as I already wrote. As far as I found out, Angela wasn't singing on that CD. Only on this one. That's why I asked when it was recorded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delicious!
    How much I regret they are not together any more,they were sublime.
    But who knows?Maybe God we'll bless with more moments like this.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, de verdad que es muy divertida esta cancion.

    A shock but a nice one. Arriba la musica!:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irina : the song with Angela was recorded in 1996, for the Spanish CD. And now, they release a new CD with the old ones...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Now I got it. Thanks a lot, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry, but this is terrible. Sooooo cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous - it fits the moment when it was recorded perfectly. As Annie said, 1996. This should ring a bell, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, no ! I made a mistake ! It was 2006 ! I don't know why I put this date... Sorry...

    ReplyDelete